Friday, March 4, 2011

Why I'm into Astrology Deeply..

I started getting interested in astrology 12 years before now. (= My parents always had fun of me because it was a nonsense and non-science according to them.
Finally I'm still into Astrology and under no one's influence that separate me from this hobby.  First I started with 12 signs.  I was able to define 12 different sign characteristics, then I started to analyze Ascendants.  For an amateur I'm not bad at reading someone's natal birth chart with planet locations and houses now =P





For example I know that 1st house is about how we express and defend ourselfs against life. It effects our physical appearance.
2nd house is about our personal needs especially in terms of materialism.
3rd hose is about our daily communications our social relationships and short travels
4th house is about our environmental conditions that we create for ourselves and our subconscious.
5th house is about creativity, love, passion, lottery and so.. Because we find all the things we enjoy here .
6th house is about details and a tight work in case we can see benefits of 5th house yields.
7th hose is about others reactions to our behaviors and bilateral relations and also marriage.
8th house is about inheritances and taxes also leads mystical senses, sex and birth/death concepts.
9th house leads collective thought systems like philosophy, religions and philosophy of life and also it's about our higher educations.
10th house is about our responsibilities among life, our ups and downs, success will and finally our rewards and punishments.
11th house leads our ability to build friendships, workteams, and  humanistic attitudes.
12th house leads our psyhcological health which depends on external factors. It is also related to emotional needs and personal addictions.









No comments:

Post a Comment