Friday, March 4, 2011

Calculating and Interpreting Birthcharts

Here we go for an example birth chart for KeBeLeK
Birthdate:01.03.1987
Birth place: İstanbul, Turkey



Now without any help from any sources i'll try to interpret this chart (:

Rising Sign is in 06 Degrees Cancer
I'm very sensitive towards outside world. I don't like too much changes in life actually i rather prefer to stay in my cacoon instead. My mother is really important for me. I really have to feel that i'm safe, secure and loved :)

Sun is in 10 Degrees Pisces.
Ooops I'm senstive again.. I absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. I'm a little bit shy, very friendly and helpful.

Moon is in 28 Degrees Pisces.
I have strong feelings and. I am good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. I may be really psychic. I have to fight against my weaker sides or i'll be defeated.

Mercury is in 06 Degrees Pisces.
I speak to a person and wait for the reflection back because i'm sensitive again :( If i use a bad word than i feel deeply guilty about it all day long.  Thoughts are more than simple thoughts in my mind and they are more likely  to be dreams or news from future.

Venus is in 27 Degrees Capricorn.
I tend to keep my feelings under control. I hardly believe in someone if they create suspicion in my mind. I prefer to relate only to those who are older than me in relationships and i have to respect their social position.

Mars is in 06 Degrees Taurus.
I'm careful, slow and thorough about all that I do, I am also willful and stubborn when others try to alter my course. I work long and hard to get what I want. When I'm upset i'm really angry too which is bad! I have to show my anger immediately or never (!)

Jupiter is in 29 Degrees Pisces.
I'm at my best when I give of myself and what I have. I'm a true idealist.  I'm very concerned with spiritual truth and growth. I frequently need to recharge my battery to go on living.

Saturn is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.
I'm a complete traditional personality in this placement and I love to be organized, conservative and I have to examine thoughts before I accept them.

Uranus is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.
I am attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world. I'm not conservative in this placement and it makes a conflict with the Saturn's placement in Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.
Our entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because we will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, we may find it difficult to attain our goals unless we have lowered our expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 09 Degrees Scorpio.
For our entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 11 Degrees Aries.
I'm at my most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of my immediate family circle. I delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if I can be a part of the leadership of the group.  I'm creative and a potential leader :P








No comments:

Post a Comment